Keeping air conditioning & heat pumps healthy during COVID-19
DIY Heat Pump Air Conditioner Cleaner keeps AC & Heat pumps safe
DIY comes in easy to use trigger bottle that can be used on coils covers air outlets & filters to kill & disrupt any germs & virus.
One bottle should last a minimum of 6 mths per system.
- Turn unit off
- Remove and clean filters (see filter cleaning instructions)
- Cover any surfaces under and around coil that could be affected by overspray
- Turn unit onto cooling or fan mode and spray the coil while running. Ensure fingers are well away from Run for 15 minutes.
- Turn unit off, clean the casing, vents and all covers using a soft cloth with SUPERCELL heat pump and air conditioner cleaner.
- Replace the clean filters
- Close the front cover, turn the unit on, run for 15 minutes in cooling or fan mode to allow the system to flush the cleaner through the drain.
FILTER CLEAN INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove filters
- Dust with a clean soft brush
- Generously spray the whole filter surface with the SUPERCELL heat pump and air conditioner cleaner
- Brush cleaner through filter with a soft brush
- Rinse filters with clean water outside and air dry filters
- Replace filters once dry
Spot test on all surfaces before use, cover any furniture textiles or décor with a cloth to protect from overspray Do not swallow or inhale Avoid contact with skin and eyes